IT Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Can you lead on quality excellence? Are you able to improve Software Delivery Lifecycle Controls (SDLC)? Do you want to be the champion who implements our game changing assurance and risk framework? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As an IT Delivery Quality and Assurance Lead, you will oversee the embedment and improvement of our IT delivery risk and assurance framework. You will engage with colleagues across the Bank and make sure everyone is on board with the changes made. You will make sure our quality checks and assurances are set in motion with measurable guidelines and provide a regular update to our Director of IT Applications.
So what would you be doing?...
• Building and implementing an IT governance and assurance delivery framework
• Developing principles, policies, standards and processes across application development
• Making sure all IT platforms are working to and within agreed development frameworks
• Acquiring and maintaining information on best practice, standards and procedures
• Provisioning IT delivery SDLC quality framework
• Working closely with colleagues to guide and nurture them on changes to guidelines
• Reporting on framework defects and highlighting areas to improve
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• You will have a good understanding of IT delivery / development frameworks such as COBIT
• Experience of implementing and imbedding SDLC and delivery assurance frameworks
• You will have an excellent understanding of IT quality assurances and controls
• Experience working with developers, analysts, designers and testing teams
• You will have a consultative approach when working with your stakeholders
• The ability to lead and inspire colleagues