Implementation Consultant - Private Banking and Wealth Management £55, - London, United Kingdom,
They are seeking innovative and technical individuals to help deliver results on high-profile strategic initiatives looking to take an exciting step in their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have ownership in your work in a value adding position, whilst getting Director level visibility to fast track your career progression.
Responsibilities and engagements include:
- Working on large scale technology projects from start to finish, driving results and offering technical expertise
- Manage, engage and influence key stakeholders at different levels on specific deliverables
- Ability to implement new systems in Private Banking and Wealth Management with proposed technical solution using Data platforms
- Customising business concepts and evaluating their impact
Requirements of Role:
- Strong university degree in IT/Computer Science/Maths/Engineering/similar
- SQL skills plus other coding knowledge is preferable ie Java/Python/C#/C++
- Oracle database knowledge is desirable
- Previous Consulting experience
- Dynamic and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication skills
If you are interested get in touch TODAY on or (.com)