Implementation Manager - Banking/Finance - London, United Kingdom,
Pooling Implementation Manager Role
This is a Pooling Implementation Manager role within the Enterprise Enablement Client Implementation Group. This role, based in London, is focused on the on boarding of strategic clients with a focus primarily on ACS Tax Transparent funds.
The candidate should be able to provide comprehensive and extensive project management support to stakeholders in defining and executing the programme. The candidate should be able to identify and understand the stakeholders' and client's needs and assess the risk, assumptions and constraints. The candidate should also be able to articulate strategic direction to large, complex client implementations or programme activities. This will be a client facing role with the candidate expected to build up productive relationships with internal and external stake holders.
The candidate should be confident, well presented and an agent of change. Prior experience implementing tax transparent funds, on boarding in the GFS arena and ETF knowledge would be an advantage.
- Oversees all work streams with a high degree of risk and impact.
- Provides comprehensive and extensive implementation management support to stakeholders to manage the establishment of the required operational model. .
- Responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation plan for the implementation of Tax Transparent Funds..
- Developing the project management plan, identifying and scheduling project activities, managing meetings, as well as creating and maintaining other relevant project governance documents.
- Executes the work in the plan to accomplish the project objectives that are defined in the project scope statement.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the work by comparing actual performance with planned performance. Responsible for analysing variances, assessing any trends that can effect process improvements, evaluating possible alternatives, and to implement appropriate corrective action(s) as needed.
- Responsible for communication, leadership, and management to effectively exchange accurate and relevant information with stakeholders; and responsible for providing guidance and motivation to team members and project stakeholders and ensuring resources are achieving project objectives.
- Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive project management and business knowledge functional expertise.
- Focus of role is on execution of strategic client on boarding for Tax transparent funds.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of IOO/FA/Custody/TA/Tax processes, Or a subset of thereof.
- Experience of Clients Implementation and onboarding.
- Multi-disciplinary expert with authoritative Project Management knowledge
- Authoritative knowledge in business specific industry and regulatory knowledge and fundamentals
- Knowledge in developing standards or best practices
- Skills in translating broad strategic intent into tactical plans and directions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills are required. Requires excellent leadership skills and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Requires a college or university degree and/or relevant work experience, excellent organizational and leadership skills in project management that provides knowledge to the functional business
- Demonstrates excellent experience in change initiatives, covering such areas as operations, IT and product development; with a track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects and change initiatives
- Previous experience of fund launches in relation to tax transparent funds would be advantageous.
- Displays an appropriate sense of urgency with the ability to effectively prioritise workload under pressure.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.