Implementation Services - Associate Director - London, United Kingdom,
The role of EMEA Head of Implementation Services is to manage and ensure the regional team is operating efficiently. The successful candidate will work closely with regional partners and global management to drive strategic initiatives. The candidate will be part of the team responsible for onboarding new clients, user acceptance testing for new releases (planning, execution) and existing functionality and project managing existing clients to implement new functionality across MartkiServ's full product suite. The candidate will be responsible for the successful role out of regional and global projects while managing daily operations of the team.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Work directly with clients to understand their specific requirements, advise on the best implementation process and execute the required process for a successful go-live
- Ensuring transparency on regional project delivery, participating/delegating the projects
- Effectively balance being an SME and managerial responsibilities
- Successful implementation of global processes within the team, manage the day to day operations
- Play a role in long term management planning for the team
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet the business requirements
- Run MW global metrics, contribute to the EMEA Ops Management forum
Education and experience
- Experience from working in an Investment bank (preferably within OTC Derivatives Operations) or significant Vendor to Investment banks.
- University graduate in management or finance-related degree
- Financial services working experience preferably in a derivatives/OTC operations environment, investment bank or significant vendor
- Foreign Exchange experience is essential
- Strong process design and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact or call +1 . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.