In-House Assistant Tax Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Have you taken an extended career break? Are you in need of flexible working arrangements?
Work for this global financial services group as their Assistant Tax Manager. This business prides itself on putting their people first and has in excess of £500 million assets under management and over £20 million customers worldwide.
Your role with this thriving company involves but is not limited to
- Preparing and in some cases reviewing tax reporting output during the group reporting process on actuals, forecast and plan as required.
- Preparing and revising UK corporation tax returns and performing other tax compliance tasks (e.g. SAO documentation) as required ensuring adherence to the minimum standards compliance framework.
- Undertaking tax technical research.
- Ongoing monitoring of the information provided by our external service providers, checking the accuracy of the data and reviewing the MI
- Supporting the tax managers on advisory and technical issues arising on projects and transactions.
- Maintaining close working relationships with the tax support team in Mumbai and continue to integrate and expand their role in supporting the data mining for all corporate tax compliance activity.
If you are ACA/ ACCA/ CTA qualified and have experience and a demonstrable interest in direct taxation, covering corporation and life taxes as well as an interest working for a large multinational asset manager with insurance, consider joining this team and take an exciting step in your career at an incredibly busy M&A point for the business.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on or at
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.