Independent Financial Adviser - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Looking for a better work / life balance, whilst potentially earning more income from the same clients? If so, you should read this...
This growing Independent Financial Advisory firm established post RDR is focused on providing efficient and effective financial planning solutions. Now approaching their 5-year anniversary, they are keen to continue sustainably growing through recruiting the right Independent Financial Advisors across the UK.
Having established the business in the new world of client servicing, the whole business is fully focused on making it simpler for their Financial Advisers to undertake their client review meetings. Therefore, they equip all of their Advisers with the following tools:
- Simplified suitability reports that are much shorter than industry average!
- Unique Adviser portal that auto-generates an action list with client updates and reasons to contact clients, plus excellent level of MI incorporated if desired
- All cases checked online at time of submission, so takes away the need for field based T&C visits
- Modern client portfolio, so that they can view their investments at any time and either online or through a mobile app
- PAYG paraplanning and/or administration support
- Quarterly held meetings in 4 different locations focused on helping you with CPD and arising topics to aware of
- Best practice meetings also held locally, focused on sharing good ideas and enjoying a team culture
Clients and business opportunities
Financial Advisors that have joined, have recognised through the excellent level of support available; they have been able to maximise business they already had! For instance, the simplified suitability letters and smooth processing allows time doing paperwork to be reduced, which can either be spent doing more business generation or spent on a better work / life balance. Plus expert BDM support on how to identify missed opportunities. Regular newsletters can be branded in your name to educate clients and encourage enquiries.
Requirements to be considered
You should be an experienced Financial Advisor with your own client banks, looking to working within a firm that will benefit you in saving time and potentially costs!
- OTE of circa £50,000 - £80,000+ pa (unlimited)
- Most Advisers can retain a greater percentage of their income by joining our client company
- Plus, most Advisers can obtain a better work / life balance through less time on paperwork… for more income!
- No PI excess
- Ability to advise on all types of business - if you are not licensed yourself, can setup a fee sharing arrangement with another Adviser
- Can have your own trading name or trading style, if desired
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.