Information Security Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
I'm working with a leading Financial Services firm who are looking to identify an experienced Information Risk professional to join on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on operational role in which you will be providing Information Security support to the wider business.
- Manage multiple projects ensuring Information Security processes are followed.
- Highlighting the risks involved within change projects i.e. what are the Information Security risks when integrating legacy, new and cloud-based systems.
- Conduct multiple Risk & Control Assessments including Supplier Due Diligence and Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Commission Pen Testing, analyse the results and ensure remedial action is taken.
- Take a consultative approach to Information Security, advising the business on best practices.
- 5+ years' experience within Information / IT Security.
- Can multitask and manage an ever-changing project workflow.
- Able to make difficult decisions effectively.
- Experienced engaging with all levels of the business including Senior Stakeholders.
- CISSP qualification (or ability to gain this).
- Banking background or background in a regulated environment.
Salary: Flexible dependent on experience