Information Security Risk Analyst - Investment Bank - Contract - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Information Security Risk Analyst required by my Leading Investment Bank client in London, on a contract basis.
My client are looking for a talented and motivated Analyst to monitor and analyse the usage, and configuration of key information systems across the Bank.
The role is also required to be a part of the Security & Incident Response team to drive the maturity of Cyber Security Monitoring practice and managing the internal and external threat landscape of the company.
This really is a high profile role where you can make your name within the company.
The following skills/experience is required:
- Strong background in Incident response and Security monitoring
- Security Design and Architecture experience
- Experience managing cyber security incidents
- Experience working with Cyber Security and Incident Response frameworks such as NIST, Kill Chain, Attack life Cycle, & MITRE).
- Excellent SIEM knowledge
- Vulnerability management
- Banking or Investment Management background
Rate: Up to £650/day
Duration: 6 months +
Location: London (remote at the moment!)
If you are interested in this Information Security Risk Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.