Institutional Securities, Internal Auditor- Vice President - London, United Kingdom,
The employer is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
- Assisting in the preparation of audit planning memoranda.
- Identifying and evaluating key risks and contributing to establishing audit scope.
- Leading walkthrough meetings and discussions with the purpose of developing audit test programs and identifying control issues.
- Executing audits in line with audit test programs and within time budgets and leading certain aspects of audits/reviews.
- Appropriately assessing potential findings for significance.
- Drafting audit reports; writing clear and concise findings.
- Communicating audit findings to the Internal Audit lead auditor and client management; assist with negotiating finalization of issues with senior client management.
- Track implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls.
- Developing solid working relationship with clients.
- Experience in financial services is essential, with a preference for those with experience of auditing sales and trading activities, and knowledge of xVA is preferential as well as repo and securities lending.
- University degree (or equivalent) required, ACA or international equivalent preferred.
- Big 4 experience preferred.
- Knowledge of financial products including derivatives.
- Understanding of sales and trading front to back processes.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to process information quickly.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work globally and across teams.