Insurance Investment Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Insurance Investment Manager
up to £70,000 + benefits package
This is a great opportunity to join the Investment Strategy and Governance team of a big name in the bulk annuities market.
Purpose of the role is to look at investment governance and strategy:
- Diversify the asset classes of the business while assessing if they are also fit for the business with respect to balance sheet, matching adjustment etc.
- Make the investment processes smoother
- Strategic asset allocation
- Creating risk manager frameworks
- Working with the ALM team to understand the implications of the assets on the capital model
To apply for the role, you must have:
- Knowledge and experiences of different types of assets e.g. ERM, property, mortgage products
- Minimum 5 years experience in investments
- Capability of manipulation financial models using excel and VBA
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This role is also open to candidates with a CFA and actuarial background.
We are recruiting for this role ASAP, so if you're interested apply now!
Please get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment to introduce yourself...... click apply for full job details