Internal Audit Business Manager - Vice President - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
- Audit Planning: Coordinate annual audit planning and semi-annual review, including travel/training/consulting budget; Identify and coordinate updates to rolling quarterly Audit Plan, and budgets; Monitor and report on Audit Plan execution and issue closure verification status.
- Board and Management Reporting: compilation of ad hoc and periodic reporting to senior stakeholders, particularly IAD's quarterly Audit Committee reporting and other Legal Entity reporting. This includes liaison with IAD Senior Team to compile statistics and narratives supporting content, identify themes and trends and articulate IAD's point of view, taking into account different legal entity obligations.
- Resource Management: Assess headcount needs; Review resource requirements and assist with recruitment processes; Maintain accurate and detailed resource schedule/forecasts and analyse data; assist with development and implementation of policies, processes and tools to implement enhanced resource management capabilities.
- Talent Management: Help identify talent development needs and facilitate talent assessment, engagement, training, certification, onboarding and recognition award activities.
- Operations: Participate in meetings with other Regional/Functional Business Managers and support and coordinate relevant initiatives and communications.
- A general understanding of internal audit processes, particularly key risk and control identification and evaluation.
- A proficient understanding of the financial services industry and the associated regulatory environment.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently with an eye for detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Good influencing skills with an ability to champion and foster change.