Internal Audit Manager (IT) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Internal Audit Manager (IT), IBM Mainframe, AS/400/iSeries, Window, UNIX, DBMS, MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle
We're working with a City-based growing Bank who are in the process of adding 300 new staff to their London Offices!
You will take control of IT Risk, Technology Risk Management, IT Audits, SOX Audits and Testing, and Technology Risk Analysis for all of Bank's IT.
This exciting role sits in the Internal Audit department for Europe and will bring the Audit Team up to 3 Associate Directors.
AS AN IT AUDIT MANAGER, YOU'LL LEAD:
- Business led projects from an IT Audit prospective.
- Centralised, Internal IT Audits.
- Autonomous User problem Management (whole incident life cycle).
- Pattern Recognition (Incident Management).
- Business work streams embedded in the IT Audit function from inception.
- Accumulation and analysis of business critical data.
- Identification of areas of improvement and provision of viable solutions.
- IT Risk and Governance processes.
- SOX audit.
- IT outsourcing.
- Vendor service measuring.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in IT auditing.
- Knowledge of core banking platforms: AS/400/iSeries, Window, UNIX.
- Knowledge of various DBMS; MS SQL, Sybase or Oracle.
- Strong experience of IT risk management processes.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards would be preferable.
- Experience with outsource management processes.
- IT/SOX Audit knowledge desirable.
- Understanding of IT controls and service management.
If you are looking for EMEA wide responsibility and a move into Banking/Centralised IT Audit role please apply below for more details.