Investment & Product Analyst - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
We're currently working with a national financial planning business to recruit for an Investment & Product Analyst to join their Reading.
This role would suit a Paraplanner or individual with financial planning/investments experience, who holds their level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or within one exam) - applicants MUST hold their level 4 Diploma or be within one exam.
Our client is a highly reputable Financial Planning organisation with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for an individual who is level four qualified to join the business to work alongside the Investment Manager as an Investment & Product Analyst. This role would be ideal for a Paraplanner or Financial Planning Assistant who holds their Diploma in Financial Planning and is seeking to move into an investment management type role.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to the Executive Team, offering suitable options to all technical queries within the Company, in particular around products and services provided by the client.
- Deliver, oversee and develop ongoing projects guided by the IM and/or ID.
- Provide and produce all necessary information for Investment Committee & Board meetings, enabling the committee to make the correct decisions regarding the products provided on the CIP.
- Continued research and platform due diligence with a formal annual review of the market to ensure that we have the most appropriate solution for our clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with management stakeholders of our providers.
- Design, implement and review investment and financial planning strategies to see if they are a fit with the client and are scalable as the company continues to grow.
- Use of software including Dynamic Planner and FE Analytics to assess investment risk and performance.
- Monthly production of Avellemy performance reporting and peer comparison documents
- Quarterly production of performance reports and underlying data for the Avellemy Factsheets, QIRs and ICM reports.
- Assistance with ad hoc investment research and production of investment comparison reports for individual clients and advisers.
- Minimum of Level 4 Diploma qualification.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial planning and the products provided to clients.
- Strong interest in Investments and willingness to undertake examinations in that field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office and other applications - strong Microsoft Excel skills would be especially beneficial.