Investment Administration & Transaction Specialist - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
My client is a highly regarded, successful financial services company and due to ongoing expansion and future growth plans they are now looking to recruit an Investment Administration & Transaction Specialist within their Liverpool city centre offices. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with solid investment administration experience to develop their career within a varied and interesting role.
Alongside a sociable and friendly working environment, my client can offer a highly competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare and study support towards industry relevant qualifications.
If you are currently employed as an Investment Administrator and are looking to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Administration & Transaction Specialist will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the full investment administration cycle is delivered within set timescales whilst adhering to FCA regulations
- Processing new business and monitoring progress through to completion
- Liaising with ceding ISA scheme providers to obtain ISA transfer monies, ensuring all relevant information is obtained
- Accurately process investment/disinvestment instructions relating to new business ,additional investments, reallocations and withdrawals
- Complete fee and other complex calculations
- Undertake all aspects of general investment and ISA administration
- Accurately process new business, monitoring progress through to completion,monitoring receipt of funds and initial fees
- Banking and allocation of client money, ensuring FCA regulatory requirements are met
- Collating information for regulatory reporting
Essential Requirements are:
- Must have proven experience in a back office investment administration role
- Strong working knowledge of ISAs and Transfers
- Studying towards or willing to study the Investment Operation Certificate (IOC)
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and deal with urgent issues that arise
- Ability to learn quickly as full training will be provided, as well as possessing strong skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrable Microsoft Excel and Word skills which have been proven within the workplace
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity for a career focused and professional candidate with a strong interest in the Investment industry. The Investment Administration & Transaction Specialist must have professional communication skills, a strong work ethic and proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail when analysing high volumes of data. In return for your hard work and commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package including study support towards industry relevant exams.
If you meet the above essential requirements for the Investment Operations Specialist and want to work in a professional, fast-paced environment, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.