Investment Administrator - Wealth Management - City, Cardiff, United Kingdom, CF10
-Based in this Head office of our client we are looking to recruit an experienced Wealth Management Admin Assistant to support 3 Investment Managers. Applicants will be experienced working in an investment administration capacity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support services to the Wealth Management team.
- Liaise with other administration colleagues in client related matters
- Liaise directly with clients by telephone and in writing
- Preparation of Suitability Reports and the monitoring of branch suitability data. Prepare letters utilising standard letters and templates where available.
- Process new business and monitor business being transferred out
- Liaise between branch and support functions of the firm
- Photocopy, scan, collate and despatch reports and other documents as and when required and in a timely manner.
- Respond to routine incoming enquiries and queries, whether by email, telephone or post. Where enquiries are non-routine, route to an Investment Manager.
- Scan all key documentation and client correspondence into an electronic format. Specifically ensure that all client correspondence is filed correctly for compliance purposes.
- Prepare Management Information for branch meeting and monitor on an on-going basis. Take minutes at branch meetings.
- Undertake execution only trades for the Investment Managers when required.
- Book client meetings and manage IMs schedule where possible
The successful candidate is likely to have a proven track record in in administration roles and ideally have experience of Financial Service, preferably with a background in Wealth Management. They should have a reasonable technical knowledge of financial instruments and processes and be able to manage high volumes of work against fixed deadlines.