Investment Advisor - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV1
Our client has been offering expert advice and support for contractors and self-employed professionals for over 20 years. They're a specialist team of financial advisers that pride themselves in understanding the unique opportunities and challenges self-employment brings.
They're now looking to expand and recruit an Investment Advisor for their office in Coventry. You will join an office with an exceptional culture and at a very exciting time, as they have plans to grow by 80%. You will work on red hot leads as you speak to high end contractors who already use our client's other services.
As an Invest Advisor you will be expected to achieve the targeted level of fee income from financial services activities with the focus being on pensions, investment, insurance and group schemes. You will provide professional financial advice that adds benefit and value to the clients.
The successful Investment Advisor will be required to;
- Advise clients on customised recommendations to help them to meet their financial goals
- Consult with clients on investment strategies, products and services that are suitable for their needs
- Build strong, long- term relationships with clients and respond to clients' requests
- Place the financial wellbeing of the client as paramount.
- Disclose all information about an investment, avoiding conflicts of interest and acknowledging payment or compensation received for products or investments
- Proactively contact clients with information about new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings or investments
- Encourage all clients to engage in a long-term personal review service
- Conduct in-depth reviews of current financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Meet the regulatory aspects of the role e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of services provided and the advised products
- Meet the standards set out in the Training & Competency Programme
- Keep abreast of all changes to legislation with respect to the Freelance Contractors and Interim Managers' industry sector
- Liaise with clients and cross functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solution to match client's needs and objectives
- Proactively cross sell other Group products by fully understanding client needs
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business.
What we look for in an Investment Advisors;
- Minimum 2 years' experience of providing advice on financial services and products
- Previous experience of working within a compliance regulated industry
- Strong knowledge of pension and investment products
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workloads
- Strong IT skills
- Level 4 Dip FA
What the successful Investment Advisor will receive;
- Base salary of between £37.500 - £42,000
- OTE Up to £65,000
- Discretionary end of year bonus
- Exceptional benefits package will can be supplied on request