Investment Advisor - London, United Kingdom,
Home > Mandates > Junior Investment Advisor, Single Family Office, LondonJunior Investment Advisor, Single Family Office, London
Mandate Status: Active Mandate Code: SEL002/2/11 Posted: Wednesday 31st July, 2019
- Our client is a successful entrepreneur with multinational business interests and is in the process of creating a
Single Family Office out of London or Cyprus (Limassol/Nicosia)
- The primary objective of the family office will be the holistic oversight and overall management of the assets of the holding company Requirements:
- Preference towards candidates with between 3 - 8 years of experience within an investment advisory position at a Family Office or Private Bank
- Good knowledge of all investment products and asset classes
- Experience in wealth planning, legal advisory, fund management and cash optimization
- Adaptable, able to work effectively in a family owned and culturally sensitive environment, showing an ability to adapt to a diverse business which will require strong diplomatic skill
- Experience of a rigorous investment process, able to evaluate and offer improvements to the existing investment process
- Fluency in Russian is mandatory
- Have oversight of asset management, investment management, asset protection and risk management
- Coordinate family financial objectives and outline investment parameters and benchmarks
- Organize and implement an asset allocation strategy built around the principles and benchmarks as indicated and agreed upon by the principal
- Identifying new opportunities for investment
- Drafting investment memos and creating financial models
- Deal execution with oversight over documentation, liaising with legal teams, external parties, etc.
- Ensure Tax Efficiency
- Research and identify the best money managers around the world to implement the applicable allocation towards each specific asset class
Register automatically using your LinkedIn account
Delta is looking for young motivated individuals looking to gain experience within a vibrant and diverse workplace environment.
The Mandate Archive includes previous mandates executed and completed by Delta Executive Search across the markets and product areas that we cover.