Investment Analyst - Real Estate Debt Financing - London, United Kingdom,
Investment Analyst - Real Estate Debt Financing
An established and entrepreneurial Real Estate company in Mayfair have created a new opportunity for an Investment Analyst due to increased growth and success.
- Create and maintain bespoke financial models.
- Provide key analysis and projections for large, complex real-estate construction and development projects.
- Cash-flow modelling, calculating IRR's, NVP's and returns on high value loans.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and presenting to clients.
Education & Experience:
- 2:1 in a Finance or Real Estate based Degree (MBA or active CFA is advantageous)
- Excellent finance modelling capabilities: Advanced Excel with the ability to carry out DCF, IRR and NPV calculations and build model from scratch.
- 1-2 years' experience in RE investment
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- £40-45K depending on experience
- Bonus & benefits
- Supportive, outgoing office environment