Investment Analyst Fixed Income - London, United Kingdom,
We are looking for a Fund Manager's Assistant to support a small team of Fixed Income Investment managers.
It is essential that you have previous experience of supporting Investment professionals.
- Providing operational support for the investment trade cycle.
- Preparing and generating reports for the Investment Professionals, which can be related to risks, positions, etc.
- Providing administrative support to the Investment Professionals in FID within the London office; i.e. travel bookings, expense claims, arranging both internal and external meetings, and general administrative support as required.
- Participating in cross-functional projects, be it as part of technology rollouts or process improvements etc.
- The candidate should possess a recognised qualification with a minimum of three years' experience in Financial Markets.
- Knowledge of financial instruments is a prerequisite of the position; those with knowledge around credit markets and loan products will have an added advantage.
- The role may involve working irregular hours in a dynamic department; the candidate must, therefore, be flexible, proactive and capable of working independently.
- The candidate will play a key role in providing compliance support to Investment Professions; therefore the candidate will ideally have some experience with handling pre-trade compliance processes, checking that portfolios are compliant to various mandate and internal guidelines.
- The candidate should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Basic programming skills will be advantageous for the role.
- The role will expose the candidate to various systems/applications; as such the candidate must be able to proficiently navigate them. Experience of BRS will be highly advantageous.
- The candidate is required to be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. The role will also require the individual to interact with people at all levels across the firm. He/She will also work closely with other members of team based in Singapore and New York.
- The candidate should have a keen eye for details and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role will require the candidate to demonstrate analytical skills and be able to pick up processes easily.
Ensuring instructions generated are correctly valued by reference to external data sources (e.g. Bloomberg) and required settlement dates are specified
IM instructed orders generated on day of instruction / due date, or otherwise generated in accordance with pre-agreed deal implementation timetabl
Co-ordinate evidence of completed tasks during order generation process
- Pre sale notification
- Deal Tickets
- Cash Management Reports
- Restriction override evidenc
- Work with internal teams as necessary to ensure trades get to market in a timely manner
- Operational Compliance