Investment Analyst - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Up to £45,000
Our Client are a very well established firm of Independent Financial Planners who are based in the Sutton Coldfield area. Having built up an excellent reputation for providing superior service to their forever growing client base now have an excellent opportunity for an Investment Analyst to join their organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious firm with the offer of a competitive salary and excellent career opportunities!
- Updating performance tables for both GWM and Premier Lite models (wealth select & MyFolio)
- Tracking the portfolio of the models on a weekly basis to ensure no abnormalities that we have missed.
- Tracking performance of individual funds and highlighting poor performers. This can be for funds in the current portfolio and also funds under investigation.
- Dealing with adviser, admin and technical team queries
- Deal with queries in relation to portfolio report to in-depth analysis of funds.
- Responsible for liaising with web developers during the systems creation.
- Completing File submission sheets
- Setting clients up for review
- Creating online accounts & uploading first report
- Keeping track on new business and also type of new business
- Responsible for wealth management switching process
- Managing the tactical portfolio
- Calculating the funds under management on a monthly basis
- Previous experience in Financial Services/ Investments
- Effective and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- A positive can-do attitude, with a strong desire to deliver results.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and is dedicated to providing excellent client service.
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience within a highly professional investment management company, then this is the role for you! With an excellent reputation in the Midlands market, my client can offer a sociable working environment and outstanding career opportunities.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting Ref: NJR9051