Investment Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
SJC Partners is currently working closely with a high growth private equity backed Investment business in the heart of Manchester as they look to bolster their front line Investment team with an Investment Analyst to run transactions from start to finish.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the pricing of potential new acquisitions by assessing the risk profiles of the portfolios across Europe
- Creating new pricing methodologies
- Managing the investment memo creation in conjunction with the Lead Analyst and the Junior Investment Analysts
- Supporting the (on site) Due Diligence process to understand how the portfolio has been managed to date. Reflect the information to assess how the pricing models should be refined
- Creating of Ad-hoc models for valuation of portfolios of varying asset types and geographies
- Supporting the lead analyst with the development of the investment framework
- Managing external stakeholders including sellers, data providers and servicers
The successful candidate will have genuine analytical prowess, obtained a minimum 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject (Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc.) and ideally possess some relevant experience. Evidence of some form of coding/programming language (e.g SQL, R, Python, C++)is a must with experience with NPV calculations, asset valuation and/or cash flow estimation approaches a plus but not a pre-requisite.
This role offers a number of huge development opportunities - the successful individual could develop into a transaction lead (including origination, pricing, contractual negotiations and close), a senior analyst perhaps in charge of a key area of pricing or take the lead in analytics projects/model development.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right individual.