Investment Associate - Alternatives Investment - London, United Kingdom,
Investment Associate - Alternatives Investment
An entrepreneurial Real-Estate financing company in Mayfair have created a new opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Investment Associate/Analyst due to increased growth and success.
You would be joining a team of highly experienced and dynamic professionals operating in an environment that's both entrepreneurial in spirit and established in its backing.
- Providing key analysis and projections for large, complex real-estate investment projects.
- Carry out valuations/appraisals and oversee the end-to-end lending transactional cycle.
- Provide analysis, advice and underwrite new loans, joint-ventures and acquisitions.
- Produce credit papers and present development appraisals to senior figures (internal and external) to enable decision making on new business proposals.
- Cash-flow modelling, calculating IRR's, NVP, WACC, returns on equity and debt.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- 4-5 years' experience in Real Estate investment, ideally from a bank or financial institution
- Degree in Finance or Real Estate (MBA or CFA preferred)
- Advanced Excel including VBA
- Background in Financial modelling: DCF, IRR, NPV calculations and bespoke modelling.
- Experience presenting to investment committee, preparing memoranda and credit papers.
- Confident, hands-on personality with proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- £70,000 - 75,000
- Bonus and comprehensive benefits package
- Work within an expansive, dynamic team.
- Opportunities for progression