Investment Associate - Wealth Management - Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG12
An opportunity to art of something really special. An established and highly sought after Wealth Management business in the Berkshire area have a key opportunity within their Group Head Office for an Investment Associate.
The ideal candidate will come from a Wealth Management/Investment Management/Financial Services Organisation with an appetite to enhance their career with a fast moving/high growth industry leader.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), you will have exposure to a broad range of topics and exposure to the wider business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Completing external fund research and analysis
- Conducting portfolio comparisons against in-house funds and external fund providers
- Using investment software to research and analyse model portfolios or funds (i.e. Lipper for Investment Management and FEAnalytics)
- Providing investment data to the (SLT), independent financial advisers (IFAs), as and when requested
- Willingness to learn and understand IFA's needs fully
- Liaising with service providers and providing up-to-date due diligence
- Respond efficiently to all requests and queries from BDMs and IFAs
- Desire to build on your existing knowledge and progress within the role
To be successful in this role, you will need to display the following skills:
- Relationship building
- Impeccable work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong administrative and organisation skills, with the ability to support others
- Resilience and persistence
- Self-starter, motivated by success and financial rewards
Existing investment qualifications or a previous industry placement within Financial Services would be beneficial but are not required.
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a progressive, dynamic organisation
- A commitment in supporting your professional development
- Genuine opportunity to progress in asset management
- Opportunity to take further investment qualifications
- Company benefits such as share options and food/drink provided in the office