Investment Banking Change Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
My client is a Leading Global Consultancy that specialises in innovative ways of working in a number of different sectors, who are looking to expand their Capital Markets practice by an extensive amount this year with ambitious, and highly talented Consulting professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in interesting, strategic projects around hot topics in the investment banking market, as well build on your interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. In this role you will get unparalleled development and long-term career progression, whilst getting exposure to top tier clients in the industry.
- Working on strategic projects to solve client's problems through clear objectives and delivery
- Executing both Business Analysis and Project Management tasks, providing SME expertise through strong industry and market awareness
- Manage, engage and influence key C-suite stakeholders on specific deliverables
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within Capital Markets, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability
Successful Candidates must have:
- Strong academic background
- Ideally 2 - 6 years consulting/projects/change experience in Investment Banking
- Business Analysis/Project Management/PMO Advisory background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude and logical thinking
- An interest in and understanding of Capital Markets/Investment banking
If you are interested send your CV to Selva Ross at (.com)