Investment Banking Conduct Risk - London - London, United Kingdom,
City of London
Up to £120k Plus car, benefits and bonus
A global banking brand are looking for a conduct risk sme with specific experience within the investment banking sector.
I am looking for experience of the following;
* Market Abuse and Market Conduct Risk
* MiFID and transaction monitoring
* A thorough knowledge of investment banking regulatory changes and developments in line with the FCA.
* Front office supervision.
* The ability to manage and deliver business critical regulatory projects.
I am looking for someone with a pragmatic approach to delivering the very best in regulatory solutions and has the ability to work as part of a large multi skilled team. This role is open to candidate with experience from either the FCA, investment banking industry or large advisory firm. My client is looking to move quickly and has a streamlined process.
Keywords: Investment banking Conduct Risk, wholesale banking, Compliance, MiFID, Market Abuse