Investment Controls Administrator - Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO14
Looking for Graduates:
- The Investment Controls administrator is required to independently supervise and monitor the quality of Asset Management's investment accounts/funds with the aim of ensuring performance and quality in order to provide the required benefit for the client.
- The Investment Controls Administrator is part of the team that is responsible for the risk and controls function within Portfolio Management.
- The team will provide the Discretionary Portfolio Management Team with robust exceptions reporting data and proactively identify and resolve issues.
- The Investment Controls Administrator is required to maintain and deliver relevant department MI Key
- 2:1 - data type degrees e.g. Maths, Science, Business etc.