Investment Executive (Business Loans) - Brymbo, Clwyd, United Kingdom, LL11
We are recruiting for an Investment Executive to join a business investment fund based in the Wrexham office, covering Conwy, Gwynedd & Anglesey. The position requires some presence in the office however it is an agile position where you would be expected to be out and about visiting businesses and you would have the flexibility to work remotely.
The investment executive is responsible for sourcing and appraising applications to the Fund for business investments. Investments of up to £50K are made under commercial terms to SMEs across Wales.
Typically, investments will be unsecured so an ability to understand underlying cashflow assumptions and to properly assess these is vital.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Source and appraise investment proposals.
· Deliver against investment and yield targets
· Conduct thorough and robust management, financial and commercial due diligence
· Prepare investment reports for credit sanction.
· Ensure completion of legal documentation.
· Contribute to the operation
· Attend meetings, external networking and business events