Investment Management: Private Client Administrator - London, United Kingdom,
Role - Private Client Administrator
Department - Investment Management
You will be joining one of the largest independently owned investment managers in the UK in addition to being the country's eighth largest accounting firm. They offer leading edge advice to private clients, professional practices, mid to large corporates and non-profit organisations.
Main purpose of the role
As a Private Client Administrator you will be providing full technical support to a private client team responsible for analysis support, administration, compliance and training and team support.
As a core member of the business, you will be required to;
- Deal with cash transfers and foreign exchange transactions for clients
- Ensure familiarity and compliance with FCA requirements
- Liaise with clients and their advisors
- Create and maintain stock/client information on spreadsheets
- Assist in researching and resolving client queries
- IOC qualification or equivalent would be advantageous
- Analytical thinker with excellent numeracy skills
- Have a high level of accuracy and quality awareness
- Ability to work with integrity, produce accurate work, even under pressure
- Significant relevant experience in similar role
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the largest independently owned investment managers in the UK who are offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme.
Can't wait to apply, or would like further information? Talk to Emma Goldsmith, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London, EC3A 5AT.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business