Investment Management Administrator - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is a professional and well-established investment management company, with an excellent reputation in the industry. Due to ongoing success, this company is looking for an Investment Management Administrator to join their impressive offices on a permanent basis.
Working closely with Investment Managers, the successful candidate will be responsible for collating portfolio valuation reports, liaising with high net worth clients, creating meeting packs and providing ongoing support to the team.
Alongside a competitive salary, this vacancy can offer an excellent benefits package including full study support towards industry relevant qualifications.
Key responsibilities for the Client Services Administrator
- Provide ongoing support to Investment Managers
- Collating quarterly portfolio valuations
- Creating presentations, meeting packs and correspondence on behalf of Investment Managers
- Contribute to staff meetings and suggest improvements where required
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the investment management / financial services industry
- Genuine interest in developing a successful career within the investment management industry
- Professional and confident communication skills when liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to demonstrate skills in Microsoft Excel in the workplace, with strong skills in numeracy and accurate data entry
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial / investment services candidate to join a well-established investment management firm as an Investment Management Administrator. In return for your expertise and commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package!
If you have all of the above requirements for the Investment Management Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.