Investment Manager (Discretionary) - Chichester - Bosham, Sussex, United Kingdom, PO18
Investment Manager/Discretionary Fund Manager
My client is looking for an experienced, minimum Level 4 CISI Discretionary Fund Manager/Investment Manager with an in-depth knowledge of working on a consultative basis with Financial Advisers and Independent Financial Advisers in the Chichester area.
- To articulate the Model Portfolio and Discretionary proposition to South Coast based Financial Advisers, requiring and demonstrating a clear Investment understanding and knowledge.
- Manage and grow an existing book of clients - current value is £20m to £25m AUM.
- Create long term partnerships and have experience of cultivating similar relationships within previous roles with internal advisers as well as external advisers.
- Create and develop opportunities through a consultative relationship.
- Work in partnership with Business Development Managers and Financial Advisers to secure and retain new assets under management with intermediary relationships.
- Lead communications and drive new business through specific investment propositions for the internal and external Financial Advisers.
Qualified to Level 4 CISI.
Discretionary Fund Management experience.
In return, the successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits package including a bonus.
Due to the high amount of interest we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants, you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.