Investment Manager (Private Equity) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
This is a rare and unique opportunity for an Associate / Investment Manager to join a fast growingfamily funded mid market Private Equity House, directly supporting the Partner, targeting investments between £2m and £10m EBITDA.
The Partner is ex Big 4 and has been with the firm over 18 months and in that time has already completed 5 dealswith a significant pipeline going forward.
Due to the ongoing demand they are gaining further traction with new business and thus require an individual to directly support the Partner on execution and monitoring of minority equity / debt investments. The role will involve:
- Financial & commercial evaluation of investment opportunities / information memorandums;
- Financial analysis and research on opportunities
- Attending management presentations and building relationships with management teams;
- Preparation of financial models to support the investment; Requires strong MS excel skills;
- High level review of management forecasts;
- Preparation of investment committee papers and internal analysis;
- project management of an investment process to legal completion with oversight;
- Observer status on board of investments
- Qualified ACA/ CFA (preferable)
- 18 months + experience of M&A, corporate finance or debt advisory
- Excellent Report writing skills (experience of Memorandums or Due Diligence Reports)
- Financial Modelling (some experience preferable)
- Strong analytical skills in order to review/challenge forecasts
The successful candidate will have exposure to CFO/CEO community.
Competitive salary with bonus and opportunity to join the lucrative carry scheme (which operates on a deal by deal basis) once established in the team.