Investment Manager - Harrogate, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HG1 1
We are urgently seeking an additional Investment Manager to join the highly successful Investment Management arm of the business. You will be Level 6/7 qualified as an Investment Manager and ideally you will have around 2+ years post qualification experience with a keen desire to succeed within Investment Management.
The key elements of the role will include:
- To manage the team's clients' investments (including providing investment advice) to meet the clients' investment objectives within the scope of their declared risk profile and in line with the firm's Asset Allocation process, Outliers reporting and Client Suitability requirements.
- To be instrumental in introducing new funds under management into the business.
- To represent the company to clients, potential clients and introducers of clients at the standard necessary to develop the business in accordance with strategic and financial objectives.
- To maintain the highest standards of compliance in keeping with the company's obligations to clients, counterparties and the regulator.
- To support the team in the delivery of their objectives and responsibilities.
The idea candidate will posses the following qualities:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to use own initiative
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
My client offers a very competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, 9% non-contributory pension, 30 days holiday (rising to 35 days after 5 years) as well as other standard benefits.
Great opportunity for fairly newly qualified Investment Manager to join a highly successful firm...... click apply for full job details