Investment Operations - Assistant Manager - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Investment Operations - Assistant Manager, Edinburgh City Centre, £Competitive Salary
Your new company
Your new company is one of the largest names in the banking industry, integrated into the national interest and playing a central role in growing the UK economy. This company is hugely forward thinking in terms of flexible working, performance bonus', Generous pension contributions and share schemes.
Your new role
Your new role is within the Investment Operations TPA Oversight and Controls to provide support to the oversight of the NAV calculation process. You will perform daily, weekly and monthly processes to ensure timely and accurate production of financial data with the special emphasis on process with a pricing impact to confirm sign off of accurate daily fund pricing to all internal and external systems.
Further to this you will -
- Provide technical support and assistance to the business in a subject area, using your own judgement as to when more complex queries require raising to senior management
- Deliver small-scale projects or well-defined tasks on larger projects to improve support to the business and monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained
- Establish and build relationships with Actuarial and Corporate Reporting, Risk, Audit, Marketing, Product Development and Customer Service on unit pricing related issues
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed within this role you will be -
- Experienced in NAV pricing and Fund Accounting methodologies and investment securities/markets
- Strong in analysing and presenting financial data, explaining variances and resolving queries
- Experience in the statutory and regulatory environment as it applies to linked and non-linked business would be beneficial
- Professional qualifications such as IAQ, ACA, CIMA, ACCA would be beneficial but relevant industry experience could suffice
What you'll get in return
In return you will join a market leading organisation, helping to lead transformation while developing yourself and your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.