Investment Operations Administrator - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
A prestigious wealth management company is currently recruiting for an Investment Operations Administrator to join their Liverpool city centre offices on a permanent basis.
This highly sought after position requires a candidate with proven experience from the financial services / investment operations industry. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must have excellent skills in numeracy, accuracy and communication, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the business.
Based in a sociable and friendly working environment, this is a varied and fast paced role within the investment industry that can offer excellent career opportunities alongside a competitive remuneration package.
The Investment Operations Administrator will be responsible for:
- Review of receipted account opening documentation
- Accurately setting up and maintaining client records in relation to holdings of RMAPs funds within MPS portfolios
- Dealing with various queries via the department helpdesk telephone line and dedicated e-mail address
- Collating and preparing daily trades with pre- and post-dealing reconciliation
- Assist in rebalancing client portfolios via Asset Allocation Modelling
- Undertake risk rating of clients for AML purposes, and ensure client is not on any Sanction or PEP watch lists and escalating where applicable
- Verify client identity via electronic platform for AML purposes
- Collation of daily MI and assistance with monthly reporting
- Production of Client Meeting Packs and investment proposals
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience within a regulated industry e.g. Financial Services, Financial Planning or Wealth Management
- The ability to actively build constructive relationships with other members of staff
- Strong written skills required to produce analysis and design documentation
- To understand and comply with the requirements of our regulators
- To demonstrate detailed job knowledge and expertise in own area and capably answer technical questions from clients or colleagues
- The ability to manage own work load
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced investment operations / financial services candidate who is keen to progress their career within a leading wealth management company. In return for your hard work and commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package including study support towards industry relevant exams.
If you meet the above essential requirements for the Investment Operations Administrator and want to work in a professional, fast-paced environment, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.