Investment Operations Assistant - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
6 month fixed term contract for leading Investment Manager.
Role within Investment Operations based in the City.
Leading Investment Manager based in the City.
- To ensure all daily and non-daily tasks are completed to a high standard, and any anomalies are reported to your superior within agreed time-scales.
- On-going review of all tasks within your designated area, ensuring that improvements are made which result in enhanced client servicing.
- To contribute to and assist with any initiatives relevant to your business area.
- Respond to telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond to client enquiries in a timely manner.
- Ability to provide cover to an agreed standard all tasks undertaken within the team.
Compliance and Training
- Ensure adherence to in-house compliance procedures and rules / attend annual compliance briefing.
- Ensure adherence to and familiarity with regulatory guidelines (FCA) and rules as specified by external bodies relevant to your area.
- Attend internal/external training seminars as appropriate to enhance your development.
- Provide team manager with regular updates relevant to your duties.
- Attend and contribute to internal team meetings and raise relevant issues with your line manager.
- To assist with training any new recruits to the team in BAU activities.
- Support and adapt to changes relevant to your business area with a positive attitude.
6-12 months Operations experience within Financial Services.
Good excel skills.
6 month fixed term contract.