Investment Operations Technical Specialist - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
Due to continued growth, a unique position has become available within a global firm based in the heart of Liverpool city centre for a Investment Operations Technical Specialist. Based within the Corporate Actions department, the successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing reconciliations of client holdings, processing dividends payments and managing high levels of risk.
If you are an experienced investment operations candidate who is seeking a role with a competitive salary and clear paths of progression, then we want to hear from you!
The Investment Operations Technical Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the team supervisors and senior management
- Maintaining voluntary and mandatory corporate actions and dividends on products
- Reviews reconciliations of client holdings versus agent holdings to ensure accurate corporate action transaction processing
- Key point of contact for all client inquiries and requests
- Audits event files for all relevant documentation and recordkeeping requirements;
- Providing coaching and training to staff members
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have extensive experience from an investment operations role
- Ideally you will have experience from Corporate Actions, Dividends, Settlements or Reconciliations
- Experience working with systems such as EUROCLEAR or CREST
- Confident and professional communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Investment Administrator to progress their career within a forward thinking and professional firm. In return for your expertise, my client can offer excellent benefits and a competitive salary.If you have all of the above requirements for the Investment Operations Technical Specialist position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.