Investment Portfolio Specialist - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
A highly unique opportunity has become available on the Liverpool market for an Investment Portfolio Specialist to join an established and highly regarded financial services company. Following an exciting period of growth, this forward thinking company are looking to continue their expansion plans within the successful investment management area of the business.
As the Investment Portfolio Specialist, the successful candidate will act as a link between the investment management team and client facing areas of the company, presenting the investment team views at annual conferences and assisting with a variety of investment management duties on a daily basis.
On a permanent basis, this career defining opportunity can offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and clear paths of career progression!
The Investment Portfolio Specialist will be responsible for:
- Acting as a key point of contact within the Investment Management team whilst working closely with client facing departments across the business
- Disseminate house views and portfolio positions/changes at regular intervals to all client facing teams. This will involve travel around the UK to conduct these updates
- Present the Investment Team views at the annual conference
- Update and maintain the Investment Management presentation deck
- Know and understand the Investment Team's Macro Economic thinking and asset allocation
- Manage the investment management email inbox, which can involve answering adviser/client questions, producing performance charts, writing market commentary, etc
- Update the weekly Investment Briefing document and disseminate
- Perform the Investment Management induction for new staff members
- Liaise with the Marketing Team in updating the Investment Team's online content
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the investment management industry with an excellent understanding of the markets
- You must hold the Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Proven ability to present to large groups, both internally and externally
- Highly I.T literate with the ability to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to a high standard
If you are an experienced investment candidate who is looking to move into a varied and interesting role within the industry, then this is the position for you! Working as part of a busy and sociable team, the successful candidate will be rewarded for their hard work and commitment with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you meet the above criteria for the Investment Portfolio Specialist then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.