Investment Relationship manager-Spanish Private Clients. - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is an International investment management business; managing investment portfolios for private clients
Do you want to become an expert in and build a career educating clients on financial markets and investments?
and focus on forging strong client relationships and providing exceptional client service? Providing relationship management not selling.
The private client relationship manager role is focused on building long standing relationships with private investors, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times. managing high-net-worth relationships in Spain or Sweden from their European headquarters in London by serving as their primary point of contact and typically manage a client book with approximately €100-150 million in assets. The ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand client needs and educate the client on the reasoning behind the portfolio changes is crucial to maintaining long-lasting relationships. Candidates need to demonstrate they have the ability to build trust with our clients, which is done on a foundation of financial, social and organisational skills.
- Building long standing relationships with our clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times;
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets;
- Act as the conduit between the client, research, the Investment Policy Committee, trading and various other departments;
- Proactively communicate portfolio updates and educate clients on financial markets, our current market strategy and investment philosophy;
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program.
- Proven track record of 3 to 5 years exposure to private clients within the banking/wealth management industry;
- Bachelor or Master Degree strongly preferred;
- CFA or working towards CFA preferred;
- IMC or CISI level 4 preferred;
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, current events and the market you will be servicing your clients in;
- Native Spanish or Swedish and native or fluent English language skills. Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial but not required;
- The ability to listen and empathise with clients, in good times and bad;
- The ability to communicate and educate;
- Personable and positive personality with a strong professional work ethic;
- Efficient time management and organisational skills.
Our clients organisation has grown significantly over the past decade and they search for talented and motivated candidates with finance backgrounds to join their team as Investment / relationship managers, to help them better understand the financial industry in Spain as they continue their expansion in Europe.
As a member of the European team we will provide you with great benefits along with a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customised for every employee.
- 28 days of annual leave, increasing to 30 days after 5 years' service (+ UK bank hols)
- Option to purchase 3 additional days of annual leave per year
- 6% non-contributory ER pension scheme (increasing to 9%), plus an additional 5% matched EE contribution (so a possible 16% total, increasing to 19% total)
- Salary sacrifice pension contribution option available
- Participation in a 6 monthly bonus scheme
- BUPA health insurance (employer paid)
- Annual health check-up (employer paid)
- Dental insurance (employer paid)
- Gym membership subsidy of £50 per month (employer paid)
- Season ticket loan for London Underground (TFL)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular employer sponsored social events
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office daily