Investment Risk and Controls Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
My client provides investment administration and management services for large, UK Pensions schemes. Currently they are going through a period of growth and have created a new role of Investment Risk and Control Analyst to join the team based at their City Head Office.
As this is a newly created function, The Investment Risk and Control Analyst will be responsible for the development and management of the risk and control framework for investment operations. The framework will highlight the risks faced by the company, the processes that impact on that risk and the controls used to mitigate these. Responsibilities will include:
- Generation of business process flows for all functions and review of existing controls
- Development of the risk and control framework
- Management of the generation and audit of AAF001
- Management of business issues/breaches
- Delivery of MI on framework efficacy
- Work with senior management to embed the risk and control framework and culture across the business
- Support and guide the data and service integrity team in development and management of standing and static data across systems
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to foster team spirit
This is will be a key function within the business and we are looking for someone with previous experience in, and understanding of, investment operations, risks and controls. You will have strong organisational skills and pay close attention to detail and accuracy. This is a very collaborative team environment, so great team skills and the ability to build productive relationships is essential.
In return, my client offers a basic salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits and great opportunities for ongoing career progression.