Investment Strategist - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our client is a prestigious name within European Wealth Management. Due to continued company growth and success, the Wealth Management house are now looking to strengthen their Investment Desk through recruiting an Investment Strategist.
Sitting within a team of experienced Portfolio Managers, the Investment Strategist will take responsibility for the following duties:
· Full oversight of asset allocation
· Advising clients on matters to do with asset allocation within their portfolios
· Understanding the need and desire for alternative investments
· Analysis of complex funds across a multitude of different asset classes
· Taking the lead on investment strategy matters
· Consulting both with internal colleagues and external clients on all queries to do with asset allocation and investment strategy
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the Investment Strategist will meet the following skillset:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent in an analytical subject, such as Economics, Physics or Mathematics
· Proven experience working within a buy side asset management house
· Strong knowledge of all asset classes (vanilla products as well as alternative investments)
· Familiar with financial packages (such as Bloomberg)
· Holds the CFA (or equivalent)
· Consultative by nature
This is a rare opportunity within the North-West.
The role is an exciting position for a candidate who has a proven working history doing asset allocation within buy-side investment management and is now looking to add value to a high-performing investment team as an Investment Strategist.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.