Investment Systems Support Analyst - Banking/Finance - London, United Kingdom,
Investment Systems Support Analyst
This role is to become the primary contact for support queries within the IMS team, during the completion of Newton's system upgrade project. The role will involve working with existing of IMS to ensure support levels to Front Office, Dealing and Operational teams are maintained during the project. The role will involve a level of system analysis and testing of BAU system changes.
The individual will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience of providing Charles River support, with preference for experience in working with Front Office users. The role will also include support of all IMS activities, including some support of project initiatives.
- Provide the first line of support to all users of investment systems. Provide direct assistance or escalate through appropriate channels to get resolution.
- Support order creation, dealing and post trade workflow queries
- Attend Front Office Development agile sprint planning, daily scrum and sprint review meetings
- Provide updates on UAT and queries raised by development team in daily FOSS sprint
- Produce a high quality of user acceptance testing for any changes tested
- Assist in verifying system changes go live and DR testing scenarios
- Produce a high standard of documentation (both of processes and functionality) when required
- Update JIRA to document and provide updates on current work
- Provide MI to manager as and when required
- Experience in supporting users of Charles River across the investment process
- Previous experience supporting users of Blotters and Manager Workbench
- Ability to produce clear written documentation and communications to a variety of audiences
- Understanding of investment process and different asset classes
- Experience in developing and executing test plans
- Experience in configuration of FIX connections
- Experience in support the use of EMS platforms
- Understanding of Charles River Compliance Rule coding functionality
- Ability to create basic SQL queries to analyse data