Investment and Product Analyst - National IFA - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Our client is a successful National IFA firm and they are currently looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to join their Investment team in Reading
Purpose of role
In this position you will assist the Investment Manager (IM) with providing technical advice to the Executive Team.
Primary duties / Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to the Executive Team, offering suitable options to all technical queries within the Company,
- Provide and produce all necessary information for Investment Committee & Board meetings,
- Provide minutes/meeting notes for Investment Committee
- Continued research and platform due diligence
- Assist Investment Manager with general investment analysis and research.
- Minimum of Level 4 Diploma qualification
- Strong technical knowledge of financial planning and the products provided to clients.
- Strong interest in Investments and willingness to undertake examinations in that field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
Base to £33000 plus benefits