Investor Relation Manager - Corporate Planning Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Investor Relation Manager, Corporate Planning Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen from a global entertainment company in the City of London for an Investor Relation Manager and Corporate Planning Manager. This role will focus on finding investors, approaching potential investors as well as creating and developing corporate strategy.
This role needs someone with hands-on experience in listing a company on the stock exchange - they are already listed on NEX Exchange, and now they're looking for someone who can help them to move to AIM Exchange.
- Working with the CEO, CFO and wider management team to review and deliver the company's IR strategy.
- Acting as the first point of contact for investors, potential investors and analysts.
- Producing all materials necessary to support annual and financial results: including the development of key messages, Q&A, RNS announcements and investor/analyst presentations.
- Preparation of materials to support all other activities in the IR calendar, including the AGM and capital markets days.
- Preparation of relevant materials to support investor/analyst communication on other capital markets announcements, such as M&A activity
- Preparing reports to update on the IR strategy and activity for each Board meeting and briefing the CEO/CFO on the capital markets' view of the business.
- Managing relationships with sell-side research analysts.
- Analysis of shareholder register
- Listing related business
- A strong understanding of the capital markets, financial reporting and accounting
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to articulate complex information simply
- A good understanding of the media / social media
- Good risk awareness Audit correspondence duties Work experience (more than 3 years)
- Worked for NOMADs in past or newly listed companies
- Experience of working with a financial communications / IR agency
- Articulate and persuasive, an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Able to think and plan strategically and tactically
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to build strong relationships inside and outside the business
- Mature and resilient, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs