Invoice Finance Auditor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Invoice Finance Auditor
My client are an established Invoice Finance provider with a national presence. They work with the SME to Mid Market segments, offering lending up to £15m.
The role of Invoice Finance Auditor: To be responsible for audits of current and prospective Invoice Finance and ABL clients
Requirements of the Invoice Finance Auditor:
- You will have an Invoice Finance or Asset Based Lending background with strong experience in audit and risk.
- Have great attention to detail, time and account management.
- Strong credit ability, to be able to understand the principles of lending and legal obligations of the product.
- Experience reading and understanding financial information and projections
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Team working and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally have completed the ABFA certificate or other levels of the same qualification
Responsibilities of the Invoice Finance Auditor:
- To undertake audits of existing clients within the portfolio to ensure the risk is managed and the position remains secure.
- To make sure that facilities are administered and operated to terms
- Recommending relevant approaches to ensure that the lender's capital investment is protected.
- To undertake new business surveys as part of the new sales process and make recommendations as to the suitability of the prospect.
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with standards and high levels of service are maintained to both internal and external customers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a well-known lender with a great name behind you.
- Good salary and package on offer