Invoice Finance Business Development Manager - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Invoice Finance Business Development Manager
My client are an established Invoice Finance provider with a national presence. They work with the SME to Mid Market segments, offering lending up to £15m.
The role of Invoice Finance Business Development Manager: To generate new business opportunities across a range of products including Invoice Discounting, Factoring, Asset Based Lending and Specialist Finance via your own network of business introducers.
Requirements of the Invoice Finance Business Development Manager:
- To build and manage professional introducer relationships and act as their primary point of contact within the lender.
- Have experience working within Invoice Finance, or if not specifically Invoice Finance have worked in a role that is transactional and selling a financial product to businesses.
- Strong credit ability, to be able to understand the principles of lending and legal obligations of the product.
- Experience reading and understanding financial information and projections
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Team working and strong stakeholder management skills
Responsibilities of the Invoice Finance Business Development Manager:
- To meet agreed personal new business targets
- To handle all new business enquires professionally and diligently and within a timely manner.
- Effectively manage sales and documentation process to make sure the customer experience is great
- Ensure the wider sales team are generating new business PFI in line with targets
- To maintain a strong commercial awareness of the local industry and SME markets, including relationships with brokers and other introducers.
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with standards and high levels of service are maintained to both internal and external customers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a well-known lender with a great name behind you.
- Fantastic salary + bonus potential