Invoice Finance Relationship Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Invoice Finance Relationship Manager
My client are an established Invoice Finance provider with a national presence. They work with the SME to Mid Market segments, offering lending up to £15m.
The role of Invoice Finance Relationship Manager: To proactively manage a portfolio of invoice finance and factoring clients with funds in use up to £10m but ranging from 50k upwards.
Requirements of the Invoice Finance Relationship Manager:
- Experience of managing and building a portfolio of clients within invoice finance and providing exceptional customer services
- Have great attention to detail, time and account management.
- Strong credit ability, to be able to understand the principles of lending and legal obligations of the product.
- Experience reading and understanding financial information and projections
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Team working and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally have completed the ABFA certificate or other levels of the same qualification
Responsibilities of the Invoice Finance Relationship Manager:
- To deliver excellent operational services to your portfolio of customers and effectively mange the risk and prolong the customer life within the business
- Have strong personal risk expertise and be able to identify and maintain exit strategies where appropriate
- Monitor client's financial performance, identify sales opportunities and risk analysis.
- Complete facility reviews, underwriting where necessary, risk frameworks and client visits.
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with standards and high levels of service are maintained to both internal and external customers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a well-known lender with a great name behind you.
- Good salary and package on offer