Italian FIG M&A - Associate (London based) - London, United Kingdom,
The selected candidate will work on transactions across the full FIG spectrum.
Key duties centre on:
- Assisting origination and management of execution of on-going deals within the group (e.g. M&A transactions, strategic advisory etc)
- Working with senior bankers on the delivery of strategic advice to clients
- Strategic idea generation
- Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
- You must be a fluent Italian speaker and have accrued FIG experience - either in an investment bank, boutique or Big 4.
- Excellent academic profile and numeracy
- Client focused, possess an ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships