Java Developer -Investment Bank - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Java Developer -Investment Bank
The Java Development specialist will work within a team supporting a number of mission critical Front Office IT Applications. The services include Golden Source Market Data applications utilising Oracle database, Linux, Coherence and various front end UI tools.
- Experience of working with Oracle Databases.
- Experience of Unix/Linux scripting language (e.g. Bash, AWK etc.).
- Fluency in Java (min. v1.7) coding.
- Experience in working in large, fast-paced environments.
- Experience of supporting mission-critical applications.
- Experience of development and maintenance of complex, low-latency applications.