Junior Associate - Retail Banking - Harrow, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA1
We are currently hiring for a Junior Associate - Retail Banking for one of our Clients to be based at Harrow. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
- To assist with the everyday process of the Retail Operations team relating to (1) Account opening (2) Clearing and (3) Call centre and Customer services of the Liability Operations / Customer Services for the purpose of assuring quality, ensure an error free, mitigating against risk and ensuring adherence to the AML and KYC procedures of the bank and good customer service.
- Salary Offered : £20000 p.a
- Working hours : 09:00 a.m to 18:00 p.m [ Including one hour lunch break]
- To handle incoming customer calls in a prompt and helpful manner with focus on ensuring a positive customer experience every time.
- To ensure that Abandon is kept to lowest level and to attend to minimum call volumes a day as per target assigned
- To handle customer queries with efficiency and thoroughness, and where necessary directing customer calls to the relevant parties for further investigation & resolution in a timely and courteous manner.
- To handle irate customer calls with empathy and emotional intelligence with the view of diffusing the customers' anger and recovering customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the verification of all processed forms on Finacle.
- Ensure that the Omni Flow queue is closed post verification.
- Ensure that TATs and T+1 to be maintained for all new account and maintenance forms received.
- Responsible for informing the Branches on discrepancies. Ensure that all rejections / exceptions are cleared / notified to the Branch within 24hrs
- Handle incoming telephone and queries emanating from the branches
- Ensure adherence to the AML and KYC procedures of the bank.
- Understand the Internet Banking and Debit Card process
- Involve in data cleaning activities as required to be carried as per the FCA SCV requirement and ensure monthly / quarterly quality checks and reconciliations are done as per process
- To manage the upload of files on CRM also weekly reporting to branches of overdue tickets
- Manage the HMRC file reconciliation and yearly reporting to HMRC in relation to Section 17 and EUSD
- Understand the process of Vendor file uploads and online banking platforms that are used
- Ensure that monthly / Quarterly presentations are prepared as per requirement and any other reports as required by Head Operations and Customer Services
- Ensure that any other daily / weekly / monthly reports are maintained and produced as per Business requirement.
- To work very closely with IT for doing UAT and work on Business requirements as applicable to Retails Operations
- To undertake any other duties as delegated by the Deputy Manager - Liability Operations.
- Any other projects relating to operations as required from time to time
- Must be computer literate and very conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must have basic knowledge of banking operations and the related processes and procedures.
- Must have expereince in KYC, AML, etc .
- Must be flexible to work on weekend ( A minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays a month)
- Saturdays working : 5 hours & Sunday working : 3 hours
- Mon- Fri working hours 09:00 a.m - 18:00 p.m
If you feel interested in the role and have the required expereince and qualifications, 'Apply' immediately.