Junior Compliance Assistant in Financial Company - London, United Kingdom,
- KYC and AML reviews and file checks
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews
- Daily monitoring (calls and emails)
- Escalated Complaint handling
- Financial promotions review and sign off, including social media and company website
- Assisting with internal reports and reporting any suspicious activity or transaction to the National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Transaction reporting (MIFID & EMIR)
- Assisting with internal reporting
- Monitoring and dealing with the Compliance Inbox
Skills and Competencies:
- Preferred but not required: Previous experience in a CFD / FX environment working with retail clients
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- Proactivity, autonomy, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to listen and excellent sense of service.